Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Say

From yoga I have learned the undeniable power of self affirmations. I have been repeating to myself for the last few days these three inspired by Granddaddy, Billy Joel, and a super random Resse Witherspoon movie I watched on my day off....

-Guess who lost the "Go" in the "Go For It" (less of an accusation and more of a warning)

-You can get what you want, or you can just get old

-Deny a voice to that which is falling apart

Cheezy, yes. Working, yes. I find myself coming unraveled at the seams and for one reason or another one of these will save me, stitch me back up, and send me on my way. With a much needed vacation on the nearing horizon I can only hope that some silence will allow me to hear what my head and my heart have to say as well. goodnight.

No comments: