Monday, May 2, 2011

Babes in Babeland

Summer is here. You know how I can tell? ... look here...

Because the ladies are fully stocked with Blue Moon heading to the beach with big smiles and big hats and...

...Andrea's got all the windows down blasting oldies..
...and I am wearing three different shades of purple..

you spend days like this at 34th and heaven 


and there are boys :)

and cats, named Boonie, she's looking for her cylde..

Babes in Babeland.

Babe of the Week. Aly.

you know it's summer when...

there you're at the beach and nothing else matters all that much...

summer in all it's glory...

Later in the day we found this super random trippy park that was themed after the ocean and had all sorts of trippy parks within the park and poems and weird ass shit... it made me feel like I should have been on mushrooms...


You will come to a place where the street are not marked..
Aly and Neptune
Neptune and I really hit it off...

No comments: