Friday, May 13, 2011

answers


Maybe the internet deleted this post because it disagreed with the fundamental nature of my request for answers. I asked for a yes or a no, I asked for some direction. I understand the necessity to search within and find a way out of all these choices. I get that. But on days like yesterday when nothing seems clear and the questions only pile outside the door, what else am I supposed to do?

He said to me, "who says you have to know?" We always have life talks because time is short and words are sweet. No one else seems to understand in the same way. Why is it so clear when he says it although I have thought the same thing five times that day? Why is it only here in dark corners that it seems okay to not know anything, aside from this? Where is clarity now? Where are you now?

No comments: