Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Firsts

There's something special about the first of anything...
The first time I saw you.
The first time you kissed me.
The first time I failed.
and the first time I passed. 
My first publication.
My first plane ride.
First broken hearts.
First dreams and wishes.
First things that come true.
First child.
First death.
First night in a new house. 
The first time we said goodbye.
The first time you saw me for the second time tonight. 
Your first love.
Your first song.
Your first show.
My first book. 
Our first date.
Our first laugh.
Our first life. 

after saying it so many times, first has become as strange a word as any. so strange that I just googled to see if it really is even a word. 
the first time I googled you. 

:) have a good first of the month.

No comments: