Thursday, February 24, 2011

24.5

Today I am twenty four and half and I will transition from being ruled by the moon to being ruled by the sun. For more clarification on what this means visit my post earlier this month titled Full Moon Finale in which I more in depth explain the nature of this specific astrological shift in my life. But for today I would like to ask all of you to celebrate with me. Say hello to the sun, and if there is no sun for you to say hello to do a few sun salutations in your living room to give praise to the almighty sunshine. Spend a little time letting some light and love into your life today and send me off into this next phase of my life with all the good will and wishes we can muster. With so much love from my universe to yours. Have a lovely day. xoxo. Let your sun shine!

No comments: