Friday, December 31, 2010

A Toast.

This is a toast to 2010, my have you been lovely to me. I have to say that without a doubt this year has been the biggest for me yet. I feel like everything I have worked for has culminated in this past year giving me more happiness, creativity, and love than I could have ever hoped for. It has also had me more lost, and confused than I have ever known myself to be, but hey it's all a part of the journey.

Cheers...
 To trying my luck...
 To my best friends, may we always feel this pretty.
 To the arrival of Atropa Belladonna, for my life will never be the same. I love you.
 To all the good looking men in my life.
 For that smile.
 and for scotch.
 To being smart.
 Mostly, to being finished.
 To being 24 and happy.
 To love.
 To old friends in familiar places.
 To Maggie and that snowstorm.
 For Forever.
 To the Mont Blanc and Percy Shelly.
 To being naked in the Mediterranean.
 To eating in France
 and to smoking in Amsterdam
 To dreaming...

With Love, Rose Blacque.

No comments: