Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Here to There

I've spent some time in-between lately. I've spent some time making pieces of my life. For someone that normally puts them together, this process has been exhausting and endless. I find myself waking up in a new house and with that, inevitably a new phase in life. I saw a pretty girl say that "if you don't make change, change will make you." Cheers to that. I've left my life in boxes and packed up my hat box and backpack. I write this from gate 13 at John Wayne airport en route to the icy tundra that I have for so long fondly called home. Minneapolis waits for me like some strange time warp filled with some of my most cherished friends. Assuming I don't freeze to death, I will be back in a week . Until then, let the good times roll.

No comments: