Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksmas

I am thankful for Olivia, and her vegan chocolate pumpkin bread pudding. I am thankful for good rain and white snow. I am thankful for spandex and the skinny bitch dvd workout videos, and brown sugar with my oatmeal and iced tea. I am thankful for books, and records and listening to records while laying on my wood floor on a clear Costa Mesa day. I am thankful for whiskey and for my friends, drinking with whiskey with my friends. I am thankful for you. I am thankful for making out, for shoes, for world peace if there were some. I find often that I am thankful for things only after I don't have them. I am thankful for them nonetheless. I am thankful for the the second week in January and my cat Belladonna, for my sisters, for my writing, for poetry, and the french. I am thankful for mpls and the c.c. For how cold winter can be and for Maggie. I am thankful for running on the beach and twenty percent tips. I am incredibly thankful for my education and my family. I am thankful that I have so much to be thankful for..

No comments: