Sunday, July 20, 2008

Really, really good looking guys

I have a job serving cocktails and over priced appetizers that I absolutely hate but get paid very well to endure it. I also have a ‘job’ (and I use that term lightly) with Hozell that I love and covet but make no fiscal advancements for my efforts. I have a feeling that as a creative human most of my life will play out this way and am striving to strike a balance between it all. I take great pride in my creative work and grit my teeth through the nights I am drenched in beer and guacamole. Most recently I wrapped up shooting Hozells fall line of t-shirts and leisure polo shirts for their website hozell.com where you can purchase everything you see below. I must give a big thanks to all my studlly male models for being so very, very good looking.












No comments: