Friday, July 11, 2008

I heart Shorescrew


Upon moving from Minnesota to Newport I met the most maniacal mix of young men. The boys of shorescrew have a local and internet legacy of blowing shit up, surfing, and throwing parties at which anything can and usually does happen. You can check out all their madness and glory at shorescrew.blogspot.com. All the photos below are from Malarky's last Wednesday where they threw their most recent event. It was a great time and everyone wore their shit faces with pride. These are the only guys I know that could convince everyone at a party to participate in a conscious war painting contest for free gear. Though I sadly don't have a photo of it, my personal winner was tommy who sported a magic marker eye patch and mustache!! A big thanks to you guys for bringing us all together... as if we needed an excuse to get wasted on a Wednesday night!!
Colbys neck tat
Masterminds
Atwater
My bestist freinds
Mike and Cassie
Nolan!!
YEEAAH
Oh Tyler :)
SemiSweet
Doho layin the mac down
yum yum gimme some
we all fall down
Creepin


No comments: