Sunday, June 3, 2012

Carole

Spending the morning in my life, stewing and brewing on the words of Carole King. I have a cup of hot coffee, the boys are talking surf, the cats are chasing eachother. It's June so the sun wont come out until three. It let's me feel like I can stay inside and work. The only way I can tell I'm growing and changing is by creating. I have to have albums and books written, blogs posted, countries visited. I can't see my own hair grow. I have started a new practice in this life of mine. An adjusting of sorts to my thought patterns. It reminds me of early morning meditation. The care at which I must carry my thoughts back to where I want them to be. Be gentle. Be patient. Be present. For now, I'm very here. Easy like a Sunday morning.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: