Wednesday, May 23, 2012

adam.

I had the strangest dream last night in which I weathered an insane storm. An old friend of mine who passed away a few years ago came to the window. I see him in dreams on occasion and every time I know, even in dream world, that his presence is something special. I always take special care to listen in hopes that when I wake up I will remember whatever it was he came to tell me. This time I carried into the conscious world only one piece of advice. He told me to keep my eyes open. I know there was more. I remember struggling to hear him through the window. I remember he even opened the window and said something more. However I cannot for the life of me remember what he said. Every time I see him his smile and his eyes are just as bright and infectious as the last time I saw him in life. My day is full of his memory and the friends we shared. For those of you out there, I love you.

No comments: