Sunday, January 15, 2012

off again..

The time has come and the other side of the world is calling my name. After years and years of waiting of Nisan to marry Marcelle so we could all travel to his native land of Sri Lanka, we're going. We Leave April 1st and don't return home until the end of the month. Two weeks of planned travel and celebrations on the island before spending another long and peaceful week on the Maldives Islands. During this time we will be doing our best to flex our skills at travel writing. So come and tune in during my travels for some remarkable moments and I'm going to do my best to keep ya'll updated. On the off chance that I don't return, at least you will know where I went to spend the rest of my days...
uh, pretty much just in the middle of the ocean...
:)

No comments: