Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Miss Romero

This is me wishing the very lovely Miss Romero a happy birdy chrippin sun shining birthday!! My dear you are twenty five, what a damn fine age. I would know, I have been twenty five for a month or so myself. I know I told you at dinner how much you really mean to me but lets tell everyone else too. Let's share the love. So here it is...

LOVE YOU!! You are the bestest of friends that any crazy person such as myself could ever wish for. Thank you for putting up with me, for drinking with me, for seeing the world with me, for dancing with me, and working with me, and eating with me!! Thank you for being you, for being the sunshine in my often dark mind and for knowing, even when I don't, what is right for me. The past five years would be not be what they have been without the addition of you into our lives. I have no doubt that the next five will bring you exactly what you need. You have all the world to wish for and deserve the very best.

So I decided to include a picture of you at your very best below. In case you aren't aware, this is you in New York, walking back to our haunted hotel with an entire pizza which we then consumed. You're welcome. Love you!


No comments: