Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Half Glass of Courage.

Fresh out of the studio this June recording their upcoming and untitled album to follow the massive collaboration on Mountain, Hello Evening's Nisan Perera has recently given a sneak peak to the new material at his San Francisco stomping ground Hotel Utah. This video Dreams in Red was created by long time friend Oz Clark in a warehouse here in Orange County some five years ago. The boys fresh faced and remarkably adorable have grown leaps and bounds since. Proud to have been a part of their journey, proud to know them, proud to love them, I have to say this new album just may appear in the opening credits of every indie film released in 2012. I also have to tell you a little secret, I cried tears of joy upon hearing Call Me Carolina for the first time. A lyrical wonder for me having had the opportunity to collaborate with Nisan who I find to be one of the greatest lyricist since Dylan, and I'm not just saying this because I love the kid. While Mountain took years and years of recording to create this new album was dreamed up nearly out of thin air in only one week. For a sneak peak at the new material click HERE to go to Nisan's play list from Hotel Utah. Stay tuned for an upcoming information, videos and love for these boys...

No comments: