Saturday, June 4, 2011

found.

I have spent the better part of this trip with my head in the clouds and my fingers on the keys. Having put as much pressure on myself as I did coming out here to finish this project, I feel surprisingly good about it as I am looking at the last few days of this trip. No I didn't finish, and no I wont finish. But I am in the midst of something greater than I could have ever hoped to produce in the last two weeks. I know my characters, and have had an interesting time getting to know myself in the process. Every man I have ever loved has found his way into the story and for better or for worse the whole thing feels very real. I have a clear vision, a clear voice, and most importantly a clear head and heart about the story, and about my life. I don't know what I was looking for but I do think I found something.

No comments: