Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Locale Action Issue







The time has come once again for the newest issue of LOCALE magazine. This issue is our ACTION issue and you can find me in three pieces doing a slew of new things. My swing dance, In The Swing Of Things (page 110) piece is a colorful account of my surprising dance talents, Your Body is a Temple (featured above on page 38) is a guide to eating healthy in Orange County featuring the best vegetarian and vegan restaurants we have around. My third piece is titled Living Like A Tourist (page 128). This had to be the most fun because Jenavieve and I scoured Orange County for activities normally reserved for tourists like whale watching, riding segways, camping in the dunes, and many many more. Cruise over to the online magazine to read up or if your in Orange County go grab yourself a copy at any of these locations. Thank you Locale and thank all of you for the constant support. xoxo Rose.

No comments: