Friday, January 21, 2011

Nancy

All you negative nancies out there that wont stop griping about the line up at Coachella this year, will you please shut up.? I don't know what you expect, and I don't see why you seem surprised about the big acts that supposedly indicate some sort of massive sellout on the parts of... someone I guess. Coachella is one of the most pretentious and commercialized music festivals in the history of music festivals. Love it for what it is, green grass, pretty people, and RayBan's as far as the eye can see. And if you don't like it, then don't come. Wait, I haven't even gotten to the part yet where I tell you how incredibly wrong I think you are, and that I could pee my pants over this line up. And, yes this is coming from the girl that posted a John Mayer music video a week or so ago. I will willingly support those that I secretly or not so secretly covet. I am also the first to admit that I know little to nothing about a lot, but I do know what I like when I hear it. I do also know that I will be dancing my face off to Duran Duran and Trampled by Turtles while the rest of you are sticking your noses in the air. I will also be beside myself while watching Lauryn Hill and Damian Marley. Did you not read the fine print? Were you so upset over the appearance of Kings of Leon that you stopped reading all together? Flogging Molly, Scissor Sisters, the Morning Benders, Mumford and Sons, and fucking Kanye. I don't care what you say, I love Kanye. If you don't love him, you clearly haven't watched his movie yet. In which case, go watch it and then come talk to me about him. All in all I hope you get over it and yourself, and come on out with big smiles and flowing hair. I'll see you there, I hope.

No comments: