Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Time Has Come....

Here we are. Everything that was is now behind us. Everything I have wanted I have, and everything I planned to do I did. I am sitting with a great story, and a great publication, and a looming deadline, and nothing is coming. The words are not there. Were they ever? Hemmingway told me once that, "you wrote before, and you will write again." I hope so. I have tried writing at the table, at my desk, in the yard, and in the tub. I have tried writing on the computer and on paper. Still, nothing comes. I have called you for advice, and still nothing. I have eaten, showered, ran, tanned, ran again, and still nothing comes. I call upon you Oh Great Muse, please help me. Please...

1 comment:

Through Heart-Shaped Glasses said...

darling, I hear you loud and clear! I'm in the same sort of spot, I swear.

miss you, hope you're doing well <3