Monday, May 17, 2010

My Funday is more Sunday than yours!

Our new Sunday tradition is Kickball in the park with mimosas and beers! It was a serious game. The ladies kept up most of the time until the boys kicked a grand slam bringing in four runs and winning the game ten to seven. I think the best part was our outfits. So, if you've got game or a sweet headband, feel free to show up at the park and join us next sunday. It's ON!!
Mimosa mornings, does a body good.

Kevin preparing the trophy for the winning team of Sunday Kickball

Andrea?

Snakebit Drifters

Stretch it out Candy, stretch it out.

warm up drills at the park



Candice midswing, goin for the gold!

My not so secret competitive side coming out... and yes, I run like that.

Kevin having his victory drink. The girls lost, but it's okay cause we came in second :)



Daytime Playtime Uniform

My Pre Triathalon Beverage.

We biked over for half time and a beer at Matt's 24th Bday party.

Fuel Up Candice

Happy Birthday Matt!!

After a quick half time we jumped back on our bikes and sped home for some snacks...

Dre trying to stay on course. SINGLE FILE

When we arrived the boys were just coming in from the field..

Tim did the last leg of the triathalon in the pool..

..and Dre and Sage finished the race up with some seriously delicious kabab's!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ewin. I need that stretch it out pic. No.. I think I need all those pics. Perhaps for the weekly kickball news letter? Ya never know. Thx.