Saturday, October 23, 2010

hope.

I had a friend tell me recently in a taxi ride while a city of lights flew by, that it was all about perspective. He said that perspective is a badass bitch and she can twist things so far you wont recognize yourself in them anymore. Sometimes the only thing you need to change is perspective to have an entirely new situation. So all those things in that old moon that I thought were ruining my life, well they're not. All I needed was a full moon followed by a little sunshine, and now everything is looking better. I have that bounce back. I have that fire and that glint of trouble in my eye. I feel once again, like I can take over the world. So, bring it on October I am not letting you get the best of me. You can kiss that existential crisis goodbye.

No comments: