Monday, June 14, 2010

Graduation Weekend, Part Uno

It has been an amazing weekend. I feel so blessed to have come to this place in my life, and to have so many people who love me so much. This is one of several posts that will capture the love and celebrations of the weekend. These pictures were all generously given to me by the talented Sean Alexander Ambrose. Thank you so much Sean!! Graduation was surreal and overwhelming but I was happy to have found my good friend Negien in the massive crowd of students. It meant so much more having a friend by my side to walk with and joke with through the ceremony. After all the madness Kevin's parents threw me an amazing back yard party. Everyone I love was there to celebrate with me, and the food was ahhhmazing!! Take a looksy at all the smiling faces and full glasses of wine. I love you all!!






































No comments: