Friday, July 31, 2009

Cant You Feel what the Warm Wind is Bringing?


It will be days like today that I fondly remember come September. Days when I can sleep in past ten, and then lay there till twelve because nothing beside sunshine is pressing me to get up. There is a warm breeze finding its way through my window that smells like salt and summertime. I have a faint feeling that on its back rides new opportunities and a whole lot of love. I want so badly to capture and bottle up the hard nose ambition I have in these early years of self sufficiency. The feeling that working really hard is really making me a better person with a brighter future. I want nothing more than to live so fully that life seems to be bursting at the seams. I feel like I have been given an extra oxygen tank, thank you Obama for the 15 thousand dollar grant I received last Tuesday. I knew you would change things.

No comments: